About Me

My photo
There are times that I really do feel like The Little Old Woman Who Lived in the Shoe. I even call our little house "The Shoe". I am a stay at home mom. I do really think that was my calling. My kids are 13, 10, 10, (yes they are twins) and 5. Our life is an adventure, most times it really is a beautiful adventure.

Sunday, 19 February 2012

Sock Bunnies

Sock Bunnies...

    Today we made sock bunnies.  The kids loved it.  It actually was pretty fun.
 So here's how we did it.

Take a sock.  I bought these in a three pack from Dollarama for $2.00
I then turned them heel up and cut down the middle of the top.








I turned the sock inside out and sewed where I had just cut, to make two ears.










 The tough side is turning it right side in.  I slowly and carefully used the one leg to pull it through.
 Ready to stuff.
 Let the stuffing begin...




 The final product from the back.  I used the hot glue gun to glue googly eyes and a pom pom nose on.  We used a sharpie to for the mouth.  We used ribbon to tie for the head, and at the bottom of the ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment