Wednesday 24 April 2013

The 2013 Great Canadian Cheese Festival


    We spent Gracie's birthday last year at the Great Canadian Cheese Festival in Picton, Ontario.  I felt badly because I thought that her birthday might stink a bit.  Just days before her birthday, I had surgery reconstructive surgery on my nose.  I had really wanted to cover the Great Canadian Cheese Festival for my blog, and so I promised Gracie that I would make it up to her.  We would celebrate her birthday in grand style, it would just have to be later when I was not on pain medication.  We arrived at the festival on the warm June day, my nose bandaged, and hopped up on pain killers.  It turns out that Gracie had an amazing birthday, and asked if she could come back next year.   Every time I looked over at the kids they had great big smiles on their faces.


        If you missed out on my blog from last year, feel free to take a little peekie.


    This year's festival will be June 1 and 2 at the Crystal Palace in Picton, Ontario.  It will be even bigger and even better (to be honest, I'm not sure how that's possible).  We had such an amazing time last year, and that was with me in pain.  I am really excited to go this year, and be pain free.  The kids are really excited too, they all want to bring a friend (as a parent, that's how you know that something is a success).  We plan to go for the Sunday, which is "Family Day".  
    I highly recommend you throw your family in the car and take a road trip.  There are so many different and wonderful cheeses to sample, and ultimately buy.  It's not just cheeses, but gourmet foods also.  Your taste buds will thank you profusely... trust me.  Because I have the world's best readers, The Great Canadian Cheese Festival is offering you a very special treat.  If you go to the website, and put in my special code, you will save 25% off of your admission, if you order your tickets on line.  Who does not like to save money and eat cheese?

Get 25% off tickets for The Great Canadian Cheese Festival by entering the promotional code CF13SHOE before starting your online ticket order at <http://cheesefestival13tickets.eventbrite.ca/>. Good only on tickets purchased online in advance of the Festival on June 1-2. Visit <http://cheesefestival.ca> for information on the Festival. Go for the day or make a weekend of it!

    Keep your fingers crossed, but there is also a rumor that I will be giving away tickets to this event, so you will just have to wait and see (and cross your fingers and toes).


So here is that part in the show where I tell you that I am in a contest for Mom's of Multiples, and I really want to make the Top 25 (very prestigious) and so I need your help.  If you could just hit that little pink circle, then scroll down and hit the little pink heart to vote for me, 
I would be most obliged.

No comments:

Post a Comment